Friday 18 March 2016

Collage Photo frame

One more handmade Photo frame inspired by  Dr.Sonia's tutorial of handmade photo frame .So following that I made collage photo frame for 3 photos.

1. I used box board as base. I wanted to Frame 2 horizontal and 1 vertical photos.Accordingly I cut the board.


2.This is how board look after cutting.


3. I used red color paper to wrap board.I wraps back side also which can be skipped. 


4.This is finished Frame. Instead of pasting transparent sheet I put laminated photographs.


5.For decoration I just pasted silver stones.But i want to decorate it further with quilling flowers



Previous to this I have made 2 single photo frames.Here is the link for Handmade Photo frame












2 comments:

  1. WOW love the vertical multiple window style Thank you so much for linking to me and Thank you so much for participating in my 5 Million Page-views Celebration

    ReplyDelete