Tuesday 30 August 2016

Glass Bottle Decoupage

I wanted to try decoupage on glass bottle since long.It took a lot of time to collect all material as I am new to decoupage.
And this is the final product.

Eifel tower and roses cut out ,golden and red color  combinations,some gliter and lace.

3d effect given to rose with 3d outliner.

This is my decoupaged bottle. For back ground I used golden and red color.It will look fab with lights in it. Soon I will update photo of lit bottle.
This is slightly smaller bottle.Again decorated with roses and one big red flower.

Colored lace added to top. Some gliter and golden colour painted on remaining part of bottle.

This is the pic showing all sides of bottle !
These are my first attempts....now I will try many more like this.


No comments:

Post a Comment