Tuesday 30 August 2016

Pen Stands

This is up-cycled project.I have up-cycled tin as pen stand using decoupage.Inspiration is from  Dr.Sonia's Blog.


These are my two pen stands.One for office and one for home.

This is how I started-
Clean the tins

I wanted to use glitter so applied it with decoupage glue.

                  After that I pasted pattern paper on tin. then 2 layers of decoupage glue.
This is another pen stand,with different pattern paper.

Both the stands can be decorated further.I am finding for matching satin ribbon for it.A cute ribbon bow will give complete look for pen stand (will upload picture shortly)

My up cycled pen stands. 

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful alteration and altering tin cans is one of my favorite recycling crafts!!
    Thank you so much for participating in my 5 Million Page-views Celebration

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mam. Now I am also finding alteration interesting!

    ReplyDelete