Friday 18 November 2016

My First Exhibition!

  After exploring so many craft forms,I wanted to participate in an exhibition.And finaly got chance in an exhibition at New Mumbai.I shared stall with my friend who also had kept handmade articles for sale.Following are some pics of my exhibition.

I had no idea about how many no of articles to be kept for each type. I had kept 3 types of items. One was quilling frames,second was quilling gift envelopes and third decorated bottles.Following are some pictures of wall frames.
I have recycled glass bottles by decoupage.These can be used as bottle lamp also. 

Last one are quilling envelopes. There were two types,one with thick gold paper envelopes and other thin/normal paper envelopes.
So these are updates of 2 days exhibition.It was a great experience to sell your craft in an exhibition. learnt lot of thing, and now ready for another exhibition.




1 comment: